Registration is now open.
The Orlando Fire Conference is a
training symposium that features presentations and hands-on-training
opportunities for all members of the fire service. It is hosted in
partnership with the City of Orlando Fire Department and the Central
Florida Fire Academy. Its mission is to equip firefighters to be
better prepared and help them stay alive.
The OFC will present one day of lectures followed by two days on intense hands-on-training. The conference will conclude with “Fire Up The Night,” an evening block party to include a fire truck pulling competition, stage bands and a roll call of all Florida Firefighter bagpipe band.
2016 Program Details
General Session Seminar: $50, February
Holiday Inn & Suites,
5905 S. Kirkman Road
$295, February 26th-27th,0800-1700
Price includes General Session, Locations
- First Due Engine with Live Fire, 8 hrs
- Vertical Fire Attack with Live Fire, 8 hrs
- ESCAPE (Engine Survival Class and Personal Escape), 8 hrs
- First Due Truck with Live Fire, 8 hrs SOLD OUT
- ACES (Air Consumption and Emergency Survival) 16 hrs
- Truck Fundamentals, 8 hrs
- Survival, 8 hrs
- Vent, Enter, Search, 8 hrs SOLD OUT
- Heavy Rescue, 8 hrs
- Advanced Auto Extrication, 8 hrs SOLD OUT
- Officer Academy Workshop, 8 hrs CANCELED
February 27: Fire Up The Night Block Party
All events will be located at Wall Street Plaza, at the corner of Wall Street and Court Avenue, Downtown Orlando.
- 8:00PM Pumper Pull Competition
- 9:00PM Pipes & Drums Roll Call
- 10:00PM Stage bands